Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Rawrrr

I'm not usually a huge fan of animal print when it comes to clothing. I *get* that it is IN right now, and I do appreciate that just the right piece can pull together the perfect ensemble...I do have my own leopard print flats en route from Victoria's Secret as I speak, thankyouverymuch. But ladies, keep it to one item per outfit, otherwise you run the risk of looking like an ad for an exotic trip around the world. I'm not an avid watcher of "The View", but I do admire Elizabeth Hasselbeck's style sense. However, yesterday she wore a leopard print headband AND leopard print pumps (at least I think it was leopard because it looked a little like "giraffe"). It was too much matchy-matchy. And for godsakes don't wear a hunter-prey combo. Leopard eats giraffe. Nuff said.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARRGGHHHHH!!! Animal prints can even be found in Irish Step Dance dresses now! Tell me how relevant that is to the traditional Celtic patterns.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

It's not. LOL!