Monday, September 17, 2007

A Little Bit About This Bloggy Blog

If you've stumbled across my place here...welcome! If you're wondering what it's all about, well, I'll tell ya: After years of giving advice to friends and family about beauty and/or fashion related subjects; it dawned on me...I give a LOT of advice! Anything from "Hey, what shampoo do you use?" to, "I love those jeans, where did you find them?". So inspiration struck and I decided to compile aforementioned advice into one easy to locate...um...location! I'm no professional about any advice I've written here; so reader beware. I'm just a shopoholic, beauty product and makeup junkie that knows what works, how to use/do it, and where to find it. I've got plenty of sage words to update daily...so stick around!

If you have a question you'd like me to answer, feel free to email me through my profile. Comments? Yes please! I love feedback!

Peace! xoxo

No comments: