Thursday, October 25, 2007

Foot Patrol

Have you ever found that ultimate pair of shoes that you've just got to have? Only to find out they don't carry the coveted goods in your particular size? Before you completely freak out, take a deep breath, pull the paper bag off your head and quit hyperventilating. Find out if the lovely salesperson would check to see if they have them in a half size larger.

I'm a "tweener" myself, depending on the type of shoe. My tootsies are somewhere between a 9 1/2 and 10, so I often find myself in this predicament. However, heel liners will take care of that extra roominess in the shoes that are now completing that perfect ensemble you'll soon be rockin'. One word of caution; if you use them in shoes that fit WELL or are a tad on the snug side, the inserts will make the shoes too small for you.

So fear not! Any shoe you could ever want will be yours!

No comments: