Friday, November 2, 2007

Customer Service, We Have a Dilemma in Women's Apparel

I've got a Macy's gift card burning a whole in my purse and I just can't decide what to do with it! I swear to GAWD if I'm out shopping with my own cash I have no problem finding things to spend it on. But for some reason, whenever I have "free money" to just go get whatever I want, I literally can't decide, and walk out with nothing. Why is it that I want every single thing in the store when I DON'T have a gift card?

Decisions, decisions. Do I hit the MAC counter with a vengeance? Do I throw together an actual complete outfit? Or do I go really super duper extravagant and buy one single pair of Seven For All Mankind jeans? This kind of pressure is causing me to want to eat my fingernails. And my hands don't want that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I trade you for my 17 yo DD, who on a shopping trip on Sat. informed me that she would not buy anything in Macy's?

I guess Macy's is not a designer brand store. sigh.............

Anonymous said...

Comment is from Seachange. :-)

Tootsie Farklepants said...

LOL! Well, I suggest taking her on a window shopping spree to Bloomies. Let her get a load of what REAL couture costs and she'll be begging for her Calvin's and DKNY!