Monday, December 3, 2007

Piso Mojado


Why do people bring their dogs shopping? And it's only the little dogs. The kind you can put in a sack and still get around without too much trouble. The only time you see larger dogs on leashes in a department store is when there is a blind person attached to them. So why? Is it because Paris Hilton does it and they think they're hot? It's not hot. It's disgusting. Want to know why it is disgusting? Because these little dogs piss themselves. That's why. And that is exactly what I saw today at the mall. A woman (who I think was in some very cute pajamas), carrying her chihuahua under her arm, and a soaking wet stream of dog piss running down the length of her body right into her Croc's. And I'm pretty sure when I thought "ew", I said it out loud. Leave the animals at home.

No shoes, no shirt, no service. And no dog piss.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! Sick.

Melanie said...

Have you been to Paris? (Not the Hilton, the city.) I ate many a meal sitting next to some elderly Parsienne's Bichon Frise.

Le gross.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Maybe it's good I haven't been to Paris. That is Le Nasty.

Lulu said...

Pepe Le Pew!