Sunday, August 3, 2008

I've Been Holding on to these Too Long

Jen on the Edge, This Mom, and Jenny all graciously awarded my blog this Brillante Award *sparkle* *sparkle*



Thank you ladies! I'm very honored. According to the rules I'm to pass this on to four others. I read several blogs daily so it's hard to choose especially when they're all BRILLIANT! So here are four that are pretty much consistently awesome and entertaining:

Jenn @ Juggling Life
Bad Mom
Minnesota Matron
Mommypie


Karen at For the Love of Pete gave me the Sharing the Love award! Thank you Karen! You've shared it and I can feel it.



Instead of choosing people to pass this on to, I'd like for anyone who reads, comments, or lurks to please take it and display it on your blog. My little way of showing you some love. Especially if I haven't been by your place in a while to show you some love in virtual person.

6 comments:

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Coming from you high praise indeed! And wonderful company too.

Everyone on vacay with me was roaring at your name as I read aloud the comments from the Brazilian Boys post--they were pretty amused by the comment, too.

stephanie said...

Muchisimas gracias! I love many Spanish-related things...

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

Congrats.

I can't believe I just wasted some of my comment time (which I do limit these days) on an award post. See how much I like you???

KEEP BELIEVING

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Ms. Farklepants - had to take a break from oogling fire dancers, mai tais and the beach to stop by and see what the hub bub was over at Vintage Thirty.

Thank you SO much, Doog! The feeling's absolutely mutual!

Aloha!

Minnesota Matron said...

Tootsie: The Matron thanks you! She's a daily reader here, too! And yes, she knows that you and Scarlett are one :-). She gets information about her daughter's future here, actually and it looks good!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the awards! :D And thank you for the lovely gift, I just need a blog to put it up on now :p