Sunday, November 18, 2007

New Twist on Five Second Rule

I witnessed a woman changing her daughter's diaper in the parking lot at Starbucks. When I say "parking lot" I mean the child was laying on the pavement while her mother changed her diaper. No blanket, no changing pad. No buffer whatsoever. I'm a mom and I can totally relate that a diaper may take you by surprise with its contents, and in inconvenient locations. But, I...I'm...uh..I uhhmmm...I'm not even sure what to say about this. I'm speechless. Or blogless. I'm without words it shocked me that much. Didn't she at least have something in her car that could be used? Like, oh I dunno, the backseat?!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL yeah, that was a first. Never seen it before! Maybe her car was missing a backseat.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

It was so bizarre.