Thursday, November 8, 2007

Vintage Thirty is Evolving

In case you don't know this about me, I'm totally ADD when it comes to my creativity. I started this particular blog (I do have many...see my profile) to document my fashion and beauty tips; and other related tid-bits pertaining to and thereof. Wow. Did that ever bore the hell out of me super quick. And if I'm getting bored with my own blog then whatever must YOU think of it? So I'm branching off. Spreading my wings. Taking it to another level, if you will. Where is that level? I dunno. Wherever it goes. I'll still discuss fashion and beauty because, who am I kidding, that's SOOOO me! It's like my right arm or something. But there will be more about stuff, life, and crap. I'm all about less structure.

Change=Spice of Life. Expect spice.

xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love spice! And stuff, life, and crap! I look forward to the new branches of writing :D

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Yay!!!