Saturday, November 10, 2007

Please See the Cashier You Loser Product Junkie

Have you happened into a drug store lately searching for your particular brand of whatever facial cream it is you desire? Only to come across a laminated card instructing you to make that humiliating trek to the cashier to retrieve the item? Now, many beauty products line the shelves of the secure area behind the check out counter along with your Sudafed and cigarettes. Apparently there is a female criminal element out there keeping their wrinkle prevention on the down-low. I 'spose. I'm surprised that the manufacturers haven't installed LoJack in the packaging. If there is one positive thing I can say about Walmart, it's this: At least they keep their in-store shelves stocked with a plethora of skin care items and make feeding my addiction accessible.

2 comments:

1blueshi1 said...

I'm on a quest for (checks list crumpled in wallet) Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Fatigue eye cream and Eucerin Clear Skin Renewal w/SPF 15.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I'm a Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra-Lift anti-wrinkle firming eye cream myself. And I have been using L'Oreal Advanced RevitaLift (night) cream in place of my L'Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease that ran out and couldn't be replaced the moment I needed it replaced. My skin is angry with me and rebelling by breaking out. Or freaking out. Either way the look doesn't work for me. I guess the RevitaLift is a little too "advanced" for me...for now.