Monday, February 11, 2008

Excellent Shit


HRH at June Cleaver Nirvana thinks my blog is EXCELLENT and a "daily must read"! The proof is in the award, dude. I'm passing this bit of blog bling on to the following Bad Mama Jamas that I think are most excellent: Melanie at Beanpaste for her most excellent pictures and funny shit she writes. All Adither because she makes homemade donuts and battles height issues that make mine seem rather insignificant. Bossy because the world is just funnier with Bossy in it. Lulu at Lulu's Laundry because no one writes as humorously about shit they find in their attic. And last but certainly not least The Mom Bomb because she's considering hiring someone to pick up her dog shit and that's just fancy.

~~and for those keeping score that is (4) uses of the word "shit" in one pseudo paragraph. Thank you. Thank you very much~~

8 comments:

Karen said...

You are most excellent! It's a fact. I consider you a daily read as well.

Madame Queen said...

This blog is truly some excellent shit! :)

Boy, I bet this blog would be totally r-rated now.

Anonymous said...

Holy shit! Thank you for the blog award. I am eternally grateful, and now I must go dig up more shit in my attic.

Melanie said...

You're shittin' me, right?

Burgh Baby said...

It took me three tries to find all four shits. Shit.

Congratulations!

Texasholly said...

See, that is why you are so excellent...no one else could have done that with such style!

BOSSY said...

Thanks tons, truly. Bossy will polish her virtual award every day and keep it dust-free. (Which will make it unique from everything else in Bossy's life.)

Angie McCullagh said...

How did I miss this post??? Thank you!!

Angie
www.AllAdither.com