Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Love Is In The Air

Karen at The Rocking Pony was feeling a little sweet on me my blog and slipped this valentine in my locker after school. I knew it was from her. I could tell by the writing. And I could smell her perfume.

And because it's Valentines Day Eve, I brought enough for the whole class. So if you're reading this, go ahead and take one for yourself and post it on your blog. Compliments of Tootsie Farklepants at Vintage Thirty! Spreader of Love. Happy Valentines Day!

5 comments:

calicobebop said...

Yay! Happy Valentine's to you too!

Karen said...

I don't wear perfume. I did just come from the stable, though.

Happy V-Day!

Madame Queen said...

Aw, thanks Tootsie! I just remembered that I've got some other awards to post, too!

AutoSysGene said...

I am shamelessly stealing this one...I like it...Happy V Day! :)

1blueshi1 said...

hehe. Spreader of Love. hehehe.