Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Six Days

Six days is officially the maximum amount of time my children can spend together under one roof while school is out and their usual activities curtailed to accommodate the holiday week, before they start trying to kill each other. Here in our little neck of the woods we get the entire week off for Thanksgiving, or "Fall Break", if you will. Now before you go gettin' all jealous and whatnot, don't. Just try to picture dear sweet Tootsie hollering "STOP IT!!" in her hoarse voice, every 15 minutes before she burst into flames. *Poof*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL are you excited to see how it will be during our trip to Virginia for TEN days?

1blueshi1 said...

hehe, ALREADY in Virginia with the nonstop whining and torturing of one's siblings! lucky, lucky me.

Tootsie Farklepants said...

I truly am sorry. :) I'm hoping that with the new surroundings and some activities they'll make it at least 8 days. LOL! I'm a dreamer.