Today is a birthday of sorts. One year ago, on this day, Vintage Thirty was born. And oh how she's grown! And been Stumbled and Kirtsy-ed! The response to my blog over the past year is utterly and overwhelmingly flattering. Many topics have been discussed here and we've bonded over: Tampons, Beowulf, Self-Check Out Lanes, and one of the most popular posts which garnered the most comments because you guys are not even kidding about - After Game Snacks. You know, serious issues - where serious means: not at all.
[Brief digression: Regarding the after game snacks. Last Saturday was my turn on the soccer snack roster and I provided raisin snack packs and orange juice boxes. One mother returned to me and handed over the THREE boxes of raisins (you know for the player and his two siblings) stating "here, my children won't eat these" with what can only be described as contempt. What have you got against the raisin? They're just grapes and sunshine! Natures candy! Did I mention sunshine?]
You all. Are. Fabulous. Words cannot express how grateful I am that approximately eleventy-quadruple-hundred of you visit daily; whatever your reason for doing so, I want to extend my heartfelt gratitude. And what better way to do that than with
buying your affection presents! And not just something you'll stick on a shelf and say "oh, that's nice". This is gas people! Liquid gold! And hopefully there is a Shell gas station near you so that you can use this $25 gift card!
The rules are the same as my one and only other giveaway.
- Leave a comment. Anything you want to say
tell me I'm prettyby Friday, September 19th at 11:59pm
- You can leave as many comments
telling me I'm prettyas you want but your name will only count once.
- I will write each name on a slip of paper.
- I will put those names into the more than adequate bowl.
- Mr. Farklepants will draw the name and that person will win!
- I will announce the winner on Monday, September 21st.
- That person will email me with their contact information and I will send them the gift card.
- The winner will fill up a quarter of their tank with the super fantastic gas card.