Amy Amy Bo Bamey from Life Of A Nguyener (Win-ner) tagged me with the following meme. It doesn't appear to have an official title so I dub thee "The Meme With No Name"! Catchy, no? Qui. Feel free to use it when I tag you. And don't you go hiding now either 'cause, I'll find ya. I'm like a ninja.
What is your favorite quotable line from a Movie?
- This changes frequently because it depends on the situation and I'm a fickle bitch. Pretty much anything from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, like this: "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
- This is kind of an unfair question because I've worked in the movie business and have met several. But I don't get many opportunities to brag so... I exchanged hellos with George Clooney (he's a winker, by the way). And Al Pacino. I had a conversation with Steven Soderbergh and Mike Nichols (just not at the same time). And have met Tom Hanks twice. I shall stop there. Someday I'll write a more detailed post about that. Maybe.
How many bags/boxes of Potato Chips are consumed at your place in a month?
- We are a family of five with a Doritos habit. 'Nuff said.
Who is your all time favorite Cartoon Character?
- All time? Bugs Bunny. Especially on Ether and in drag. Awesome.
What foreign food Dish do you prepare from scratch and Serve?
- Spaghetti counts, right? I make a kick-ass authentic Sicilian gravy. The pasta itself is store bought because, really?
What is your favorite section of the Supermarket?
- The deli because the shits already made.
What was your high school teams mascot and what were the school's colors?
- Our colors were black, red, and white. Our mascot didn't even make sense. We were the "Dons" [Spanish, not the Godfather]. I'm still not sure what that was all about.
1. Answer the above questions in a blog posting.
2. Identify the people who you are going to tag, and
3. Acknowledge who tagged you.
I'm going to tag some people that are new or newish to me and hopefully don't have a thing against memes with no names:
Eve Grey at Shut My Mouth
Auds at Barking Mad