I was tagged with a meme by Allison from The Rabbit Hole for thirteen uninteresting things about me. Let me wow you with some humdrum.
- My favorite burger joint is Jimmy Deans. Not really for their burgers, although good, but for their fountain soda because it's served over CRUSHED ICE.
- I never learned how to whistle.
- I was on the drill team in junior high school. Nowadays known as "dance team".
- I designed my own prom dress and my grandmother made it. It was the 80's and everything was very "big hoop" and I was very not. It was very similar to the style of the dress Marilyn Monroe wore in The Seven Year Itch subway skirt scene (see above). Only black with less wind. And less implied sex. My sex is always direct.
- I almost drowned in a public pool when I was about 10. My mother had to jump in and rescue me.
- I gave my brother a black eye when I threw a backpack containing a Merlin Game at his face.
- I craved hamburgers with my last two pregnancies. Not McDonalds, but real hamburgers. Like, man hamburgers.
- Nine times out of ten I will order eggs benedict when out to breakfast. Heartland Scramble if we're at Denny's.
- I had that dreadful Dorothy Hamill haircut when I was about nine. Was mistaken for a boy more than once. Was also warned by my mother beforehand, more than once.
- I own an obscene amount of makeup that I don't wear.
- I wanted to name our daughter Madeline, Caroline, or Charlotte. My husband did not. Oh the plans how they change.
- I pretty much plan my summer wardrobe around flip-flops.
- I'm uncompromising about the no food and drink rule in my car. And also its cleanliness.
Photo Google Images