Here's the thing. Tootsie has family coming in from out of town next Saturday. And Tootsie is beside herself excited that her brother, her sister in law [who's also one of Tootsie's bestest friends], and her nephew will be spending the week with her and her family! And when she says beside herself she means there is one of her right here and then another one immediately to the left of her. She also wishes that one to the left of her would get off her lazy posterior and help knock some things off of that to-do list that Tootsie keeps mentioning ohmygod she's a nag! I mean, c'mon! Look at this thing:
- Organize office so that company can use it to store their
- Also clean the office and don't forget to dust because someone is drawing pictures in the layer that occupies the desk.
- Find out who is doing the drawing and ask them to cut it out.
Buyborrow a portable crib from a friend who is still in possession of an infant so that family doesn't have to lug their's cross country.
- Re-baby proof the electrical outlets.
- Wrap new couch and coffee table in several layers of Saran Wrap
- Replace patio furniture cushions that birds destroyed
- Replace patio umbrella that wind destroyed.
- Replace shower curtain liner that is learning a thing or two about mildew
- Invest in new mattress pad for pull out couch and throw some new pillows in there while you're at it
- Plan more elaborate meals that don't include hot dogs or mac & cheese
- Wash guest towels & sheets
- Clean, vacuum, dust, and pay extra attention to detail in the bathrooms like you usually do only mo' betta.
- Clean out and restock refrigerator & pantry with delicious snacks
- See doctor for Prozac
Get windows cleanednevermind they can't come until after the family leaves and kind of defeats the purpose
- Find out which one of the boys is peeing with the toilet seat down and demand that it be stopped effective immediately
- Build a dungeon
Throw outclean the oven
- Relocate husband and children to a safe house to shield them from the level five hurricane bitch Tootsie will become while trying to accomplish all of the above and also how she prohibits anyone from walking on the freshly vacuumed carpet - which is so much fun.
She would also like to remind you that today is the last day to get in on the giveaway of super delicious candy! So go there and leave your comment to throw your name in the hat! The winner will be announced tomorrow! And that's a lot of exclamation marks!