Saturday, August 16, 2008

Awards

Oh, that Megan at Undomestic Diva. Have you met her? She's straight up crazy. Crazy=good. Like: fat=phat. Like: bad=excellent. Like: dope=outstanding. That kind of crazy. Also? A slight Starbucks addiction that's all I'm sayin'. So she went and created this award on a short-attention-span whim and gave it to me! Thank you Megan, you crazy biotch. And by biotch I mean: sistah.



She so subtly hinted that I'm to pass this on to three other bloggers and they are:

Backpacking Dad
Sleep Deprivation Ninja
June Cleaver Nirvana

Enjoy, Lady, Ninja and Metro-Gent!!! Don't forget to pass it along. I'll find you. Except maybe for the Ninja. They're notoriously difficult to spot.

JujuBoo [which, by the way, how awesome is that name? If I were to get another dog that name is now on my list as possible kick-ass pet names. Not that I think that blogger JujuBoo is a dog; just diggin' the name. It's a compliment. Honest.] created and gave me this Sunny Funny Happy Award! Thanks JujuBoo!



In keeping with the theme I'm to pass this on to blogs that I think are sunny, funny, and/or happy. The three that meet the criteria are:

KEEP BELIEVING
The Madame Queen
The Rocking Pony

Congrats, Ladies!

And finally that's right there's more! Apathetic Bliss gave me this Kick Ass Blogger award! Thank you, Apathetic Bliss! You're pretty kick ass yourself!



According to those rules, and at the risk of imploding from linky-love fatigue, I'm to pass this on to five bloggers that I feel have that certain je ne sais kick ass. Those would be:

Burgh Baby or the blog formerly known as Burgh Baby's Mom
Maggie, Dammit!
Mommy Pie
Stay at Home Mom Going Quickly Insane
Saucy

Peace out.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Thanks Toots! Love my award and I'll proudly display it once I figure out the elusive WordPress Way.

Oh yeah -- YOU are kick ass!

Anonymous said...

Cool. Thanks for passing it along.

Backpacking Dad said...

Wait, so did Megan say that you should pass it along to me? Or was it just her idea to pass it and you picked me because of all the slightly erotic talk about the man spa?

Either way, this is awesome :}

Sugar Jones said...

oh one day i'll get to sit at the cool table... alas... not today... *sigh*

ms. bliss said...

smooches xo

Karen said...

Those are some of the greatest awards around - congrats!

And thanks so much for thinking of me in passing one along. You're the best!

Texasholly said...

Thank you soooo much. I big puffy heart with chocolate sauce drizzled on it with a few raspberries dropped casually on top and a sprig of mint with a side of decaf with maybe something extra inside heart you!

I guess I might be a bit hungry...

THANKS!

Threeundertwo said...

I know some people don't like the whole awards thing, but I love it because it points me to blogs I haven't found before.

Congratulations and thanks for playing.

Maggie, Dammit said...

Ha! When I saw the crazy one I thought for sure that was mine, especially after last night's post. So while I'm THRILLED (and grateful and pleasantly embarrassed) to get an award from you, I'm even more thrilled that it's not for my crazy. Not that there's anything wrong with that....

Seriously, thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

Um, I am crazy-sunny-funny-happy-kick-ass too ya know! ha!

Most of these blogs I know- but a few I don't so I am gonna go check them out.

you are wel deserved to get these!

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting the award I made and passing it along. BTW: Juju is my daughter Julia's nickname and Boo is my daughter Ally's nickname. JujuBoo sounded better as a blog name than JuliaAlly. LOL :)

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Congrats on all the bloggy bling!

Laski said...

What awesome awards. So cute and cuddly . . . um, COOL. Duh. (I really need to dump the sappy mood . . . ).

DESERVING!!!

And GREAT choices!!!

Unknown said...

Sleep Deprivation Ninja: W00t!
Solar Dancer: Love, they just said you were crazy...
SDN: So?
SD: um... I'm proud of you, love.
SDN w00t!

Saucy said...

Sweeet. Thanks! I knew wearing those pink stilettos would come in handy someday! I kick ass!

But you did first. I'll pass the love onto The Fan also.

Angie @ KEEP BELIEVING said...

I feel so sunny, and happy but not so much funny.

Thanks for the shout out. I will pass the love.

KEEP BELIEVING

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Sorry I am late but I have an award for you on my blog too (Monday).

MommyTime said...

Congratulations on much-deserved awards! Also, in catching up on the week, I have to say, your daughter's first day of school almost made me lose it. But the post about the drop-off lane? PRICELESS!

Swirl Girl said...

You are all those things and more!

And Tootsie Farklepants beats Jujuboo for a name anyday!

I use the name (not in vane) all the time.

Like when a child is being all "tootsie farklepantsy" she gets time the naughty corner.

JCK said...

Congrats, Tootsie! That's quite a well rounded resume.

Marmarbug said...

Awesome awards!

Burgh Baby said...

Heh. I think you're the first person to notice that I dropped the "Mom" from the end, which was done out of pure laziness because I was sick of typing that whole damn thing out.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! You rock, kick ass, and make me laugh on a routine basis!