Friday, December 21, 2007

Tootsie - Coming To A Theater Near You!

Okay. So for those of you who are new to Tootsie and don't already know this; I occasionally talk about myself in the third person I've done a bit of background acting when I'm not fully immersed in my full-time mommy gig. Here I am on the set of Charlie Wilson's War:

And because I'm a sharer and a showoff giver, cut and paste this link into your browser to see me in the theatrical trailer (I tried to link it for you but the Internets were being total bitches about it - Humph!):
http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809774261/video/5573390

I can be seen about one minute into the clip, seated in a chair near the staircase. Enjoy!

And a special shout out to konilambchop for most awesomely alerting me to the clip via email. I don't know who you are but that was highly cool of you!
**UPDATE: It turns out that konilambchop is the owner of the Greyhound dogs in the clip. She is now on my "list of extremely sweet people". MWAH!

7 comments:

Madame Queen said...

WHA? That is so cool! My stepsister's hands were used for Sigourney Weaver's hands in the movie Copycat. That's about as close to fame as I'll ever get. :)

Karen said...

How cool is that?!! I love your dress, I'll bet it's incredibly fun to dress up for stuff like that.

And as a totally unrelated aside, I love those dogs. Not to upstage you or anything.

ALF said...

I hate it when the internets are bitches.

Also, you are awesome - that is so cool!

Unknown said...

I love having a famous sister! LOL You rule. I'm so proud of you :)

Melanie said...

Famous McMoviepants! Look at you! I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie and I'll keep my eyes peeled for you in your foxy Dynasty dress.

Two questions:
1) Did you steal that dress? Please tell me you stole that dress.

2) Did you see Julia?

Tootsie Farklepants said...

Thanks ladies!!

It was fun to get all made up by the hair and makeup people. The wardrobe fitting was fun even though it was all vintage '80's dresses; not the best choices. I actually HATED that dress. It was much "bluer" in person , shiny, and heavy. It had no zipper and no give and had to go on over the head. It took two wardrobe people to get it on and off of me. Once I was in it I was literally stuck. LOL!

I did see Julia. She kept stepping on her dress as she ascended the staircase and it was quite funny. She was funny. She is beautiful and thin and has flawless skin.

You are right on with the Dynasty comment. Tom Hanks remarked that I looked like Lynda Evans. I just laughed and froze and said nothing back because I'm stupid. LOL! The director, Mike Nichols joked around with me but because I was beyond nervous that this legend was speaking to me, and the fact that I don't know him personally, it took me a few seconds to realize he was being facetious and I think I might have said "Oh you're teasing me you stinker". I think I might have.

Mrs. G. said...

Well, I can now say I have had a brush with greatness...Tootsie Farklepants greatness. Can't wait to see the movie and I will for sure stick around for the credits!