Spring break is over! Can I get a WOOT WOOT! Now we can get back to our regularly scheduled program. I've been appropriately tagged by Jenn at Juggling Life with the following school related meme
with a note from Epstein's mother:
Five Classes That Should Have Been Taught in School
- Introduction to What it's Really Like to Have a Child - session includes such topics as: a) You will have a child that acts just like that, b) Welcome to life without sleep, c) How to effectively use a pacifier to muffle screaming, d) Time-outs: The Colossal Joke, e) Blow-out diapers (aka poop soup OR how did shit get on my baby's neck?)
- A Wedding is not a Marriage 101 - session includes lectures from couples married ten or more years and currently withholding sex from one another because the sound of the other's voice is unacceptable. Also scheduled to appear: couples in their 17th honeymoon faze (sign up quick for this lecture because it is extremely brief! There is also a chance that it will be canceled. Choose alternate elective as a back up.)
- A Wedding is not a Marriage Advanced Honors - An excellent class for necessary reinforcement of concepts. It all bears repeating.
- Meet Your Future Self - Travel in time to find out that high school is not the beginning and end of your life, there really will be sun damage, smoking will have an effect, Metallica will still rule, and STD's aren't even kidding.
- Packages and Toy Retrieval - This is a shop class that will teach you how to effectively remove toys from packages without breaking a nail. Or a screwdriver. Or one of the tires on your car.
Hope for the Hopeless
The Madame Queen
The Rocking Pony